Monday, November 9, 2009

My Favourite "CarS"

JasonAkon Here.....
This is my 2nd Blog , Still remember my 1st blog ?" My Life In "MapleStory"... So now i wana Share some My Favourite Thing In My Life That is "Car".. i Viewed Alot of Blog about Car but .. they seldom put picture.. it make us very Bored When View There Profile, i think so.. , So i Recommended to Put More Picture then Just Word.. So Hope u all Will like it xD ~~

1st of all , My Favourite car when i was Young is Mitsubishi Motor's Car , Why i like it ? Because they manufature out the Car is not like otherS , i love the Front head light of the Car.. and back too, it make me feel like , i Like it ^^...So , i would like to share with u all abt my top favourite car..

This is the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9.This car looks very pretty for me when view the front of the car .. like a Friendly friend ^^..


This Car is Rarely Seen in Penang so i have Very Less Chance to view this car through my Real Eye... i Hope 1day i wil Get it....

This Lovely Car had Change to a New Model Called Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 10




Lovely.... But i hate the Back .. it Looks not so nice .. Base on my Observation i think this car is Copied from the design of Alfa Romeo Car.... Tat my Opinion La , U ? i dun know...

Acura TL




Anston Martin One-77




Anston Martin Volente


Anston Martin M-Vantage


Anston Martin Rapide (Concept Car)


Audi A5-SportBack ( I love it)


Audi R8 , Wow My Favourite Car too ~








Audi R8 (Non-Roof)


Audi TT (New Version)





BMW M3

BMW 5-GT

BMW 7-Series

BMW M6

BMW X-1

Bugatti Veyron

No comments:

Post a Comment